- Gradual onset of numbness in limbs
- Pricking or tingling in your feet or hands
- Sharp - jabbing pain that feels like “pins and needles”
- Electrical – crawling pain
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Restless legs
- Cold or burning sensation in feet or hands
- Muscle weakness and stiffness
- Lack of coordination, fatigue, and falling
If you’ve been diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy, you probably are on a combination of medications such as gabapentin, neurotin, or cymbalta. While these drugs can mask some of the symptoms they are sadly not addressing the source of the problem. Your nerves are still continuing to deteriorate. Once that deterioration turns to nerve death there is no opportunity for healing. If you have been told to just live with the pain there is another choice! Here at Maximum Health Center we treat varying stages of Peripheral Neuropathy. Once your evaluation shows you are a candidate for treatment, your Peripheral Neuropathy can be controlled and even corrected!
How is Maximum Health Center different?
Here at Maximum Health Center we strive to give our patients the best care. Our current healthcare system is modeled around the acute care approach. Doctors are well trained to manage acute conditions like: heart attacks, broken bones, and near death injuries. Where they fall short is treating chronic conditions that require a different method of care. At Maximum Health Center we look at the body as a whole and we address the underlying causes of chronic conditions allowing our patients to regain their health.