COVID-19 Safety Update From Maximum Health Center
We understand there is an abundance of concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our thoughts are with everyone affected.
In an effort to help stop the spread and minimize the impact in our community, we wanted to update you on the actions we are taking to keep everyone safe. We want to reassure you that the health and safety of our customers and staff is always our top priority.
At Maximum Health Center, we pride ourselves on having clean medical practices and offering a safe environment to get the help you need. We wanted to proactively inform you of the steps we’ve taken in our clinics today:
The health and safety of our patients and staff is always our top priority. The proactive steps we’ve taken to ensure your safety:
- Only providing in-person care for acute patients
- Telehealth and virtual appointments for functional nutrition and neuropathy programs.
- Treatment rooms are being cleaned after each patient with anti-bacterial and anti-viral solutions.
- Frequently touched surfaces are being wiped down multiple times throughout the day by our staff with an anti-bacterial solution.
- Implementing screening protocols for patients who have been out of the country or experiencing symptoms.
- Staff has been asked to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Doctors and staff will be wearing PPE such as gloves and masks.
- We’re monitoring and following all guidance from national and local health organizations.
As this situation evolves, our practice may implement additional measures, including staffing or service modification. We are monitoring the status of this COVID-19 crisis closely and will update you with any additional news.
We value your trust in our brand and we thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time. Please refer to the Center of Disease Control & Prevention and the World Health Organization for the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) including symptoms and steps you can take to prevent the spread of the illness.
Stay safe, healthy, and wash your hands!
Dr. Thomas & staff