What is the Contour Light?
Contour Light is a 635 nm Red Light Therapy that has 4 extra large pads that are 28"x12" which are applied directly to the skin for 30 minutes. It is possibly the most powerful device on the market today. This is used to eliminate spots on the arms, neck, back, breasts, saddle bags, inner thighs, knees-anywhere that has excess fat. It naturally slims, shapes, and tones all areas of the body safely without going under the knife or experiencing any bruising, swelling or even pain. This treatment was once only affordable for the rich and famous but today, it is affordable and available to you!
See The Results
What does it do?
Imagine this, one 30 minute treatment of contour light is equals to seven 30 minute cardio workouts. How is that possible? Contour light liquifies the fat safely. It also accelerates fat burning and speeds up the metabolism. Fat cells are also opened allowing the fat to exit the cell which causes the fat cells to shrink. Where does the fat go? It gets flushed out through the lymphatic system for the liver and the colon to break down, and eliminated from the body safely and naturally!
How many sessions are required for the program?
It really depends on how many inches you want to lose. Sessions are done 2 to 3 times per week until treatment course is completed. Each session lasts for 30 minute, followed by a 10 minute whole body vibration session.
Whole Body Vibration
Whole Body Vibration is done after each 30 minute session of Contour Light. One ten minute session is equal to 60 minutes of traditional exercise, so it does help with the whole program. It stimulates lymphatic drainage and circulation, helps eliminate the fat from the body, burns calories, reduces fat and appearance of cellulite and most definitely targets the key areas of the body for the best results!
Contour Light VS Traditional Liposuction
Why should you prefer Contour Light over the traditional liposuction? For one, traditional liposuction is expensive as for Contour Light you don't have to be rich and famous to be able to afford the program because it can already fit your budget. Lastly, traditional liposuction is invasive, painful, can cause bruising or swelling, has long recovery time and is very risky. But Contour Light is non-invasive, painless, no bruising or swelling, no downtime and most importantly, no risks involved. So there's definitely no doubt that people these days are picking Contour Light over traditional liposuction.
Things to remember on treatment days
- Keep your regular appointments. Make up your appointment if you miss it. Red light is cumulative and the most significant results appear during the last 25% of treatments.
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing that allows light direct contact with your skin.
- Drink plenty of water. 8-10 glasses a day.
- Eat only a light meal of nothing 2 hours before and after your treatment.
- Avoid alcohol during the course of your treatment.
- Try to do 12 minutes of interval exercise after the Contour Light session.
- Do 10 minutes of whole body vibration plate after the Contour Light session.
- Follow your personalized dietary wellness guidelines during the course of your treatments for best results.
Patients who should NOT be treated
Contour Light is definitely not for everyone. As much as we want to help every single person who is willing and ready to start a positive change in their lives, there are specific people who cannot go through the treatment. We want our patients to have a safe procedure so if you identify yourself in one or more bulletpoints, we highly discourage you to not go through the treatment, instead, talk to your doctors and hopefully there is a safe alternative for your case.
- Pregnant woman or breastfeeding
- HIV / AIDs
- Hepatitis C/D
- Active Cancer
- Serious Mental disorders
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe? Are there any dangerous side effects? What side effects should be expected?
- Treatment is 100% safe, there are no known dangerous side effects. Vibration plate may cause tingling or itching in the legs, it only means it is positively affecting circulation.
Does the treatment hurt?
- No, the treatment is totally painless.
How long will my Results Last?
Contour Light results are long-term, provided your calorie intake and healthy eating plan is stable, and you engage in regular exercise. Furthermore, Contour Light LED treatments can be performed to correct diet indulgence or target another area of the body. Keep in mind that, Contour Light does not destroy fat cells but empties them of their contents which means that fat cells are capable of restoring fat should you inititate a chronic caloric imbalance.